There are currently four seats on the Phillips Lofts condo board (this can be expanded to seven). Historically, board seats have become vacant in between AGMs.
- Do you have an interest in the operations of our building and community?
- Do you have an aptitude for dealing with competing demands and achieving consensus among different stakeholders?
- Do you have a flexible schedule and the availability to commit four to six hours per month to board activities?
If so, please email us and we will contact you if and when a board seat becomes vacant. If you are able to complement the board in one or more of the following areas, we would consider expanding our board at this time.
- Legal matters
- Urban design and heritage area preservation
- Building maintenance and construction
If you are unable sit on our board, but you would still like to help out, we have projects during the year that require additional help. Please email us!
- Chelle Busch: Newsletter
- Marcel Petrin: Consultant for mechanical and building issues
- Shauna WarwicK: Facebook group administration
- Ryan Mayer: Intercom updates, website design and development, Phillips Loft branding and marketing
- Christy Choma: Social Coordinator
- Brad Busch: Parking Enforcement